My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Can’t link aura remote to tv

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

I am trying to link the aura remote to my Tv to control its volume. I’ve tried both methods once you press the Tv and ok buttons until the red light comes on 1) pressing the channel button 2) entering the three digit code. Only the 2nd option works where it switches off the Tv (and three codes do this) but when I press the ok button after the Tv switches off the light on the aura does not flash to confirm it has been saved. Anyone come across this or all working ok?

| Wed 25 Nov 2020 14:13:13 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

boogersa - 5 mins ago  » 
    I am trying to link the aura remote to my Tv to control its volume. I’ve tried both methods once you press the Tv and ok buttons until the red light comes on 1) pressing the channel button 2) entering the three digit code. Only the 2nd option works where it switches off the Tv (and three codes do this) but when I press the ok button after the Tv switches off the light on the aura does not flash to confirm it has been saved. Anyone come across this or all working ok?

Try pressing and holding OK for 3 secs for confirmation.

| Wed 25 Nov 2020 14:19:29 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

Barry - 8 mins ago  » 

boogersa - 5 mins ago  » 

Try pressing and holding OK for 3 secs for confirmation.

Yes I just tried that before reading your reply and it works. Thanks! But although it now turns on/off my tv it does not control its volume and only adjusts the aura’s volume which is what the volume control did before I synced with my tv.

| Wed 25 Nov 2020 14:29:50 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

The online manual has been updated to reflect the 3 secs hold as a few reported the issue to Humax.

Doesn't not control volume on my TV either (Sony) - I think it is only intended to be a turn TV off/on.

| Wed 25 Nov 2020 14:35:28 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

boogersa

special member

Barry - 16 mins ago  » 
    The online manual has been updated to reflect the 3 secs hold as a few reported the issue to Humax.
    Doesn't not control volume on my TV either (Sony) - I think it is only intended to be a turn TV off/on.

Ok thanks. Maybe they need to also update the manual to reflect this?

| Wed 25 Nov 2020 14:52:26 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.