My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Cannot get some channels - HDR1100S

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

gavb

Hi, I bought an HDR1100S a few weeks ago and it seems to be working quite well. One issue I am having is that some channels are not being found, for example 112, which should be STV+1. I also can't find how to manually tune the box.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

| Sun 9 Aug 2015 5:28:41 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Easy one.
    Settings (look for a very large arrow pointing to the right) - yes your have guessed it, press right.

| Sun 9 Aug 2015 9:10:46 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

STV+1 is not available on Freesat. As far as I can tell it's not available on satellite at all, only Freeview. Also both STV Player and ITV Player are not available on Freesat in Scottish postcodes. STV Player because they have never bothered to develop it for the platform and ITV Player because of a broadcasting rights dispute.

| Sun 9 Aug 2015 11:11:12 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

gavb - 5 hours ago  » 
    Hi, I bought an HDR1100S a few weeks ago and it seems to be working quite well. One issue I am having is that some channels are not being found, for example 112, which should be STV+1. I also can't find how to manually tune the box.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

Manually tuning won't add channels to the freesat epg. It creates non-freesat mode. You can add any free to air channels that exist at 28.2E. There is no epg (only now/next) and no recording capability.

However according to KOS

STV East+1 is available on Freesat

Astra 2E transponder 54

http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=STV%2B1&Submit=Zap

Perhaps try a different Scottish postcode (Edinburgh is pretty easterly )

| Sun 9 Aug 2015 11:19:05 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

gavb

that's interesting - thanks, I'll try that. I had retuned to a North West postcode to get ITV+1, but this would be better.

| Sun 9 Aug 2015 21:30:09 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.