My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Corrie missed tonight

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

rogercarr

My HDR 1100 failed to record Corrie tonight whereas there is a planned recording for an hour-long Corrie tomorrow night - which won’t be broadcast because of the footie. If I'm not on my own, I'm guessing the original ITV schedule was for no Corrie tonight but one tomorrow. Then, when the schedule was changed, the EPG wasn’t updated. ITV2 tomorrow morning has tonight’s episode if you set it up (or there’s the Omnibus safeguard on Saturday morning.)

| Mon 2 Jul 2018 22:39:22 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

rogercarr - 1 hour ago  » 
    My HDR 1100 failed to record Corrie tonight whereas there is a planned recording for an hour-long Corrie tomorrow night - which won’t be broadcast because of the footie. If I'm not on my own, I'm guessing the original ITV schedule was for no Corrie tonight but one tomorrow.

Yes I noticed earlier today that Corrie wasn't showing in the list of scheduled recordings and I set it to series record and it worked. The phantom Tuesday episode was in the schedule and I had to cancel it so that I could set a recording of the football. I have also seen problems with BBC News programs failing to record after the football.

| Mon 2 Jul 2018 23:56:12 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.