My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Duovisio PVR-92000T hard drive error

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Diane Acon

My PVR is repeatedly loading, indicating its on Channel 4 and then showing on screen that I have a hard disk error. When I hit "OK" it repeats all of the above. I am unable to move it from this mode. I have turned it off and taken out all leads and restarted.

| Sun 23 Sep 2018 12:01:49 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Diane Acon - 1 day ago  » 
    My PVR is repeatedly loading, indicating its on Channel 4 and then showing on screen that I have a hard disk error. When I hit "OK" it repeats all of the above. I am unable to move it from this mode. I have turned it off and taken out all leads and restarted.

I think the only way you will get this working would involve taking the hard drive out and connecting it to a PC. If you have the inclination then I can provide further instructions. However I suspect there is a good chance the hard drive may require replacement. Someone over on Digital Spy posted about having a brand new drive for sale https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2300286/pensioned-off-9200#latest or you might take the opportunity to update to a more recent PVR that will preform better than the 9200T.

| Mon 24 Sep 2018 12:52:10 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

tv-tony

I think all these are IDE drives. We used to increase capacity and put bigger ones in. Windows formatted ones are recognized by the 9200 and re-formatted to use normally in the machines.

| Mon 24 Sep 2018 15:24:23 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Diane Acon

Dear Martin Liddle and TV-Tony
    Thank you so much for taking the trouble to reply to my problem.
    I have decided not to go for a new hard drive - beyond me, I'm afraid! I have had this PVR for some years now, since it first came onto the market, in fact, and its time to let it go!
    Huge thanks once again.
    Di

| Fri 28 Sep 2018 10:47:54 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.