My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Fast forward question?

(3 posts)
  1. foxleybob

foxleybob

special member

When I wish to fast Forward on my Humax I have to keep pressing the Button, which doesn't always respond until I've pressed it several times.
    Is this a common fault?

| Tue 4 Feb 2020 14:21:33 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

foxleybob - 1 hour ago  » 
    When I wish to fast Forward on my Humax I have to keep pressing the Button, which doesn't always respond until I've pressed it several times.
    Is this a common fault?

What model is your Humax box ? Most boxes have the capability to skip forwards and backwards with user settings.

Default is generally + 2 mins and - 2 seconds. The average ITV ad break is 4 mins. When the ads come on two presses of forward skips the ads near instantly. If you overshoot press the reverse button once ot twice.

| Tue 4 Feb 2020 15:59:21 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

The fast forward/skip function is a bit hit and miss on the 4000t and 5000t.
    If, when you press the > key, only the time bar is highlighted then the skip function will work as expected. But, more often than not, when you press >, the time bar will be blue but another button will be highlighted too, so then you have to either scroll up to skip or select either << or >> to perform the function.

| Tue 4 Feb 2020 17:33:36 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.