Started with Unit in standby, firstly disconnected power then waited 1 min for capacitors to discharge.
Removed the rear case screw and the 4 screws hidden under the feet – I removed the feet pads with a watchmakers screwdriver – they are self adhesive and can be refitted later. Removed the lid.
With magnetised screwdriver removed the 4 screws holding the disk caddy.
Lifted caddy and removed combined power/sata connector.
Removed the caddy, unscrewed the 4 side screws.
Removed disk (You may need to push the disk out carefully as it is quite snug) I used a screwdriver and was careful to only contact the enclosed part of the drive.
Inserted WD20EURS and refitted everything.
Reconnected power and waiting for the unit to recover from power failure. Booted unit.
Unit started on last channel viewed - 20 Secs or so later an on screen message that HD is not formatted. Press OK to go to HD format. Selected OK then Selected “Next” to format.
The formatting message displayed for about 3 mins.
Following that all good to go. A Very simple upgrade – no nearby components to worry about unlike the Foxsat.
Out of my 2tb:
One point to note: It was not possible to access my previous recordings. I tried by mounting the drive in a USB enclosure. It was however possible to access the Videos, Music and Pictures.