My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

HD channels lost after a retune

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

figgis

We had purchased a new TV and set that up with our Humax HDR2000t, which was working fine with some loss of quality in HD channels in bad weather, but nothing serious. We noticed that HD channels were more off than on, so did an automatic retune with the result that all HD channels disappeared. I have been looking through this forum and others for an answer and have tried several suggestions, with no success. The TV has good reception of the channels and on inspection is receiving the HD channels on the expected 'channel 47' from the Sudbury transmitter. The Humax, however, is not showing 47 as an option at all. On a manual search 47, is 0% in quality and strength. We have completed a software update, emptied the channels with a retune with the aerial out, and stopped short of a factory reset. Help! In the simplest possible terms, please

| Sun 7 Feb 2016 12:31:42 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

figgis

Thank you for all your helpful posts, I have just tried again to manually search and it would appear that it needed a rest after all the attempts I made yesterday and the HD channels are back. Thank you

| Sun 7 Feb 2016 12:47:41 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.