My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

HDR-3000T Freezing and also Datacasting

(1 post)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

snowypete

Hi all,

Having some issues with a HDR-3000T I bought about a month ago.I've updated to the latest firmware a few weeks back. And channels are set to Canberra.

Issue #1 - Unit freezes or slow response. The only way of fixing it is un-powering at the socket and then it will go for week or so until it does it again.

Issue #2 - A few channels EPG's won't update and constantly says datacasting. When you hit the home button, it's got a little internet icon in red (assuming that it's not connected to the internet), however when you go to network settings, the internet connections fine. It also won't do the TV Apps anymore as well. It worked fine when I first got it and haven't changed any settings.

Issue #3 - copying a file via wifi dongle is only 3MBs. Doesn't seem to make too much difference whether its on the 2.4G or 5G band. And if I connect via LAN cable, it won't find files on my servers (any of them). Strange.

Could anyone shed some light on this and what I might do other than returning it??

Thanks

Pete

| Tue 10 May 2016 8:56:42 #1 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.