My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

How do I add non-freesat (FTA) channels?

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

conners

I have a HDR 1000S. How do I go about adding (free-to-air) channels from different/multiple frequencies without overwriting when searching the different frequencies?

For example, say there're channels that I want from the 12304 H 27500 5/6 frequency and also on the 11553 H 22000 5/6 frequency. How do I go about adding them?

Thanks

**** ADMINS - Please delete duplicate post in HB 1000S/1100S forum. Thanks/Sorry.

| Sun 5 Aug 2018 15:57:09 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

System > Settings > STB Mode.

Select the prompt and change to non-freesat mode.

Then use the channel search - you can scan the frequencies you are interested in.

| Sun 5 Aug 2018 16:12:41 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

conners

REPASSAC - 48 minutes ago  » 
    Then use the channel search - you can scan the frequencies you are interested in.

Thanks for that but I was querying whether or not the channel list would get overwritten every time I search and save?

| Sun 5 Aug 2018 17:03:02 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

conners - 44 minutes ago  » 

REPASSAC - 48 minutes ago  » 

Thanks for that but I was querying whether or not the channel list would get overwritten every time I search and save?

When you search and save the channels you save are added to the list (even if you have added them before so creating duplicates, unless you delete the existing channels first) ? Because there is no epg other than now and next the logical channel numbers are simply created by adding one to the last saved channel.

You can edit them afterwards to change the order. Sadly on a G2 box you cannot record non-freesat channels as you could using a Foxsat-HDR.

If you want to add channel 4-HD you will need to manually add the following transponder and then scan this.

11127 V DVB-S QPSK 22000 5/6

| Sun 5 Aug 2018 17:54:43 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

conners

That's good to know.

Thanks!!

| Sun 5 Aug 2018 21:49:32 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.