My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Multiple transmitters, channels in 800's then read this.

(4 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

HDR T2 only.

If you have issues with multiple transmitters, channels in 800's etc that necessitates you having to manually retune then please PM me for some info.

Edit: Just to clarify, only after those who have to manually tune to get the channels listed from one transmitter in LCN's 1 - 300's

| Thu 9 Aug 2012 12:52:21 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

antigooner

Please can you help.
    I have just retuned my hdrt2 following the addition of the drama channel. However when I attempt to save the channels i get a message about multiple transmitters, although it only displays my region, and it will not allow me to highlight it and save. Is this a known firmware fault?
    At present I have multiple copies of most channels and no idea which has the best signal.
    (My transmitter is pontop pike)
    Software is: FHTCP 1.02.29 5/july/2012
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Mel

| Mon 8 Jul 2013 21:38:28 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

antigooner - 1 hour ago  » 
    At present I have multiple copies of most channels and no idea which has the best signal.
    (My transmitter is pontop pike)
    Software is: FHTCP 1.02.29 5/july/2012

The easiest fix for this problem would be to download and install version 1.02.32 of the software from http://beta.humaxonline.co.uk/downloads/hdr-foxt2 which significantly improves automatic tuning in circumstances such as yours. Alternatively do a manual tune following the instructions at http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/transmitters#post-2336

| Mon 8 Jul 2013 23:03:59 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

antigooner

Thank you for your prompt response, I have downloaded the software and will update player tomorrow.
    Many thanks

| Tue 9 Jul 2013 1:19:16 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.