New software version now available version 1.02.13
A phased roll out commenced a few minutes ago via IP, and is available to download from Humax website for usb update.
Release note: see edit below.
will be published shortly. links as above
• Improved Search
• Added Smart Retune
• Recording Page Updated – ‘Recent’ option, and Sort by A-Z added
• Installation Wizard Updated – ‘Skip this step’ moved to top of the WiFi SSID list at Internet connection set up stage. Look for IP OAD only at the end of Installation wizard (RF check removed to reduce check time)
• Terms & Condition Scenario Updated – Once agreed, the configuration is stored locally. Previously it was stored in humax server, so whenever accessing On Demand it required to connect Humax server to check agreement. If humax server is down, all On Demand services were inaccessible. Now, even if humax server is down, it is possible to access Freeview Play service based on locally stored agreement. All Humax services (Bottom row) remains dependent.
• Improved recording schedule disappearing issue.
(members who reported this issue and have tested this release have so far not witnessed a re-occurrence)
• Improved stability issues (when using external storage)