My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

New software version 3.00.77

(60 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Johnwillimas

Been away from home for a couple of days and came back to find all recordings disappeared but 19% used on the disk indication. Saw this post and checked my version number which shows this new version. Has anyone else had a problem with recordings vanishing after a s/w upgrade?

| Mon 10 Jul 2017 17:13:14 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Johnwillimas

Hmm, I tried the old remedy of power off and on at the mains which seems to have solved it......

| Mon 10 Jul 2017 17:20:11 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

paulcapewell

Was very pleased to see this update - the 'watch from start' shortcut is welcome.

| Tue 11 Jul 2017 12:38:11 #13 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Software now available to all.

| Wed 12 Jul 2017 11:06:25 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveE

Just downloaded it Barry and all ok, all recordings are present and correct too.

| Wed 12 Jul 2017 16:37:21 #15 |
  6. black knight

black knight

special member

entdgc - 2 days ago  » 
    Hi,
    Any news whether this update will resolve the LONG standing issue of not using the correct aspect ratio for movies played from a local server? I hope so but expect to be disappointed
    Dave

That's good because you will be disappointed. I've tried various picture settings, but the films are still stretched to 16:9 full screen regardless.

Good to see we'll finally be getting the newer version of ITV Hub though.

| Wed 12 Jul 2017 20:54:36 #16 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Software available to download from Humax Support site if required:

https://uk.humaxdigital.com/support/?product_id=2639&curr_page=sw_release

| Thu 13 Jul 2017 12:12:13 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

entdgc

black knight - 22 hours ago  » 

entdgc - 2 days ago  » 
    Hi,
    Any news whether this update will resolve the LONG standing issue of not using the correct aspect ratio for movies played from a local server? I hope so but expect to be disappointed
    Dave

That's good because you will be disappointed. I've tried various picture settings, but the films are still stretched to 16:9 full screen regardless.
    Good to see we'll finally be getting the newer version of ITV Hub though.

I thought as much! My box has only just updated so will confirm your findings later. Ah well - as you say some nice features otherwise. I have started using PLEX and streaming to my Chromecast stick which gives the correct aspect ratio.

Dave

| Thu 13 Jul 2017 19:57:00 #18 |
  9. shadowhood

shadowhood

My HDR1000s installed this software and now all my recordings are lost and the space is less than 1% and also now I can't record anything whether in the future or present. I tried powering off/on at plug and still the same. Tried a factory reset and it installed the 3.00.77 again during this reset so it's still the same. I did another reset this time without connecting to the net and it stayed as the factory default software this time but it still does not allow me to record. It ran fine up until this update at the end of June. Any suggestions?

| Sat 15 Jul 2017 21:57:30 #19 |
  10. Barry

Barry

senior admin

shadowhood - 11 hours ago  » 
    My HDR1000s installed this software and now all my recordings are lost and the space is less than 1% and also now I can't record anything whether in the future or present. I tried powering off/on at plug and still the same. Tried a factory reset and it installed the 3.00.77 again during this reset so it's still the same. I did another reset this time without connecting to the net and it stayed as the factory default software this time but it still does not allow me to record. It ran fine up until this update at the end of June. Any suggestions?

Stand to be corrected but the latest update is coincidental to your problem.

A small number of units have had a hardware problem whereby the HDD is not detected on boot up.

In warranty units will be exchanged free of charge, out of warranty units Humax are offering an exchange for a charge of £55.00

Contact Humax Support for further guidance.

| Sun 16 Jul 2017 9:35:25 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.