My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

No recordings available..

(3 posts)
  1. Davy

Davy

special member

I noticed this model 5000T that I recently bought, also has the ‘no recordings available ‘ like what I get sometimes on my 1100s. Same as before, I unplugged it, waited a short time and once it powered back up, all recordings were seen again. Thought they might have sorted that flaw by now?

| Thu 26 Apr 2018 1:16:56 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Davy - 8 hours ago  » 
    I noticed this model 5000T that I recently bought, also has the ‘no recordings available ‘ like what I get sometimes on my 1100s. Same as before, I unplugged it, waited a short time and once it powered back up, all recordings were seen again. Thought they might have sorted that flaw by now?

If you wait a minute or so the recordings will appear. It takes a while for the list to populate.

| Thu 26 Apr 2018 9:41:00 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

giverny

special member

grahamlthompson - 2 days ago  » 

Davy - 8 hours ago  » 

If you wait a minute or so the recordings will appear. It takes a while for the list to populate.

It's a shame the humax folks haven't thought to modify the software to put up a "please wait..." message whilst the recordings data is loading - would be much less confusing to newcomers....

| Sat 28 Apr 2018 17:47:52 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.