My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

password

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Chrys

I changed the password (0000)on pvr-9150T to prevent Grandson access. Have lost new password. I have the 'remote wont work' problem and need password to add new software (if this is the solution) How can I access password, anyone HELP!!

Chrys (new)

| Thu 2 Feb 2012 15:19:33 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum Chrys

If you can access the menus (taking the aerial out might help), you can reset the password, see this FAQ:

http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/how-to-reset-a-forgotten-password

| Thu 2 Feb 2012 15:25:42 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Chrys - 5 minutes ago  » 
    I changed the password (0000)on pvr-9150T to prevent Grandson access. Have lost new password.

There is a sequence of colur button presses that will reset the paasword.

Go to the following menu: MENU - SYSTEM - STATUS

Now press the following buttons on the Remote control:

RED
    GREEN
    YELLOW
    BLUE
    YELLOW
    GREEN
    RED

Select option 2 for Password Reset.

Press OK to confirm Reset and the password will now be 0000.

| Thu 2 Feb 2012 15:26:43 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Chrys

Thanks Barry and thanks Martin, I did the sequence Martin gave me and it worked a dream. Now to try and resolve the remote problem.

| Thu 2 Feb 2012 20:33:57 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

OldBloggs81

Lost or Forgotten Username

I have a similar problem but having reset the PIN to 0000 I now realise that I have forgotten my username. I have the Special Firmware on the Foxsat-HDR 500MB version. Should I do a factory reset and reload the Firmware or remove the Firmware using the remove software? Will I be able to do a reload of the Firmware and have a new username and password without affecting the 450MB of program files on the HDD?

I hope someone can advise me. Many thanks in advance.

| Wed 20 Jul 2022 18:17:51 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

OldBloggs81 - 57 mins ago  » 
    Lost or Forgotten Username
    I have a similar problem but having reset the PIN to 0000 I now realise that I have forgotten my username. I have the Special Firmware on the Foxsat-HDR 500MB version. Should I do a factory reset and reload the Firmware or remove the Firmware using the remove software? Will I be able to do a reload of the Firmware and have a new username and password without affecting the 450MB of program files on the HDD?

Your problem isn't at all similar and you posted in the wrong section of the forum; it would be helpful if you started a new thread in the correct forum for future questions. A possible answer to your question is at https://www.avforums.com/threads/web-interface-v2-7-for-foxsat-hdr.1629459/page-3#post-17837482

| Wed 20 Jul 2022 19:21:10 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

OldBloggs81

Sorry to post in the wrong place but my search for “lost username” in the Foxsat-HDR forum came up empty. I will continue as suggested but have not seen any help that I can understand, not being a unix or telnet techie. I will start a new post.

| Wed 20 Jul 2022 23:29:47 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.