My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Problem with remote for Humax HDR-FOX T2

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JBrown

Hello, could anyone advise me please? My remote became unresponsive yesterday (I had to press a button several times to get it to work) so I changed the batteries but this made no difference. When I go to the guide or the media section and try to scroll up/down or across, one click of the button and the screen keeps going, getting faster unless I use the back button. This sometimes stops it and sometimes takes me out of the menu completely. The same thing also happens with the volume control - one click and it keeps getting louder or quieter, until I stop it with the back button. Am I missing something or is it time to get a new remote? I've had the box about 3 years. Thanks

| Wed 23 Aug 2017 8:15:52 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

The only thought that occurs to me is to check carefully that there are no other remote controls in the room that are transmitting continuously (maybe because they have book on them or are wedged in a chair for instance).

| Wed 23 Aug 2017 8:51:18 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Toledo

With some diffidence, as I am a new member and the post is some months old, I think it is possible to do a temporary fix by opening up the remote and cleaning the contacts.
    Probably better, however, to buy a new remote.

| Fri 23 Feb 2018 13:31:54 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.