My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Recoding

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Yorkguy

I have a human aura when it’s in deep sleep mode I sometimes fails to record programs it’s happened quiet a few times it will record sometimes up. 10 minutes and fails to record the rest and sometimes says failed to record due power loss anyone else having this problem if so is there a fix

| Sun 29 Oct 2023 14:27:51 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Yorkguy - 49 mins ago  » 
    I have a human aura when it’s in deep sleep mode I sometimes fails to record programs it’s happened quiet a few times it will record sometimes up. 10 minutes and fails to record the rest and sometimes says failed to record due power loss anyone else having this problem if so is there a fix

I think the most commonly used fix is not to use deep sleep mode.

| Sun 29 Oct 2023 15:18:15 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

TIM-SUE

My Aura has deep sleep mode set to OFF/NEVER and and it still enters deep sleep once or twice a week,
    This unit is a total waste of space and I am only using it until the new Manhattan
    PVR is finally released.( if it ever is, not even a sign of any specs, so far)

| Mon 30 Oct 2023 12:20:58 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Martin Liddle - 21 hours ago  » 

Yorkguy - 49 mins ago  » 

I think the most commonly used fix is not to use deep sleep mode.

I use deep sleep mode and have never experienced a time where it did not wake up for a recording.

I have it on a schedule that puts it into deep sleep at 23:30 and comes out of deep sleep and 15:30.

It seems you either get a problem Aura or you get a good one, luckily I have the latter and cannot remember the last time it put a foot wrong.

| Mon 30 Oct 2023 13:16:07 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.