My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

remote reset key sequence

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

swilliams

My remote has stopped controlling my TV (following one of the recent updates) and no amount of resetting and re-pairing it works. Does anyone know the key sequence for doing this that you encounter when first setting up the Aura/

| Wed 7 Apr 2021 14:55:58 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Remote should enter pairing if you press and hold OK and i

You can check the pairing in FVP - Settings (the cog) - Freeview play Preferences - scroll down to TV pairing oprion.

| Wed 7 Apr 2021 15:08:34 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

swilliams

I've done all that. I can input two or three codes which will turn off the TV, but pressing OK (as instructed) for 3 seconds only results in two blinks of the red light - it has always only flashed 2 times from the start. The only way I've managed to control the TV (on/off and volume) with the Aura remote was when I reformatted the hard drive and started from scratch during which as I vaguely recall there was a key sequence "concerning" the remote. I'm hoping that someone knows that sequence.

| Wed 7 Apr 2021 15:36:00 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

swilliams

A further point. Under the TV pairing option in settings, there is "Volume Control Choose to control your TV volume or STB volume" but the option is greyed out and not available.

| Wed 7 Apr 2021 15:47:13 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

swilliams

Solved! OK & Red button.

| Wed 7 Apr 2021 16:54:35 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.