My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Series link recording unreliable

(1 post)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

RobertPN

Hello - this is my first post and I haven't been able to find anyone with the same problem on the forum so I hope you can help.

We moved over from Sky+ last month and we're pleased with the change. We bought a HDR 1100S (500GB). But when we try to series link record the BBC local news for East Anglia and for London we find that the recording is unreliable.

So, most recently, we went on holiday for few days last Friday with series record set. There is no broadcast on a Saturday or Sunday. But when we got home today (Thursday) we found that there were recordings for Monday but nothing else and when we checked the planner we found that the 'record' flag had disappeared.

We have had this problem before but thought maybe we had made a mistake and so we double-checked that everything was set up correctly before we went away.

So far as we can tell, this has only happened with the two BBC channels that carry BBC News East and BBC News London. However, we don't record many programmes so we cannot be 100% sure that it is only those two channels that are affected.

Thanks in advance for any help you can suggest.

| Thu 25 May 2017 18:44:37 #1 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.