My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

Turning off

(31 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

fred59

Hi first outing here so hi to all and hope you can help.
    We have a HB1000s which at 6.15pm every day it sort of reboot, the screen goes blank and after a few seconds we get the Humax/Freeview logo and then it starts as normal, all energy savings are turned off etc so we see no reason why it just cuts out, it is not connected to any recording device, it is connected to the web via ethernet cable and it has updated software, any help gratefully received.

| Thu 29 Dec 2016 11:51:57 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

fred59

I have just had a read of other posts on this forum site and conclude that i join a very long queue of people having the same issues.

| Thu 29 Dec 2016 12:26:26 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

fred59 - 6 minutes ago  » 
    I have just had a read of other posts on this forum site and conclude that i join a very long queue of people having the same issues.

ReallY? What posts have you been looking at?

| Thu 29 Dec 2016 12:33:01 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

fred59

yes exactly ....just a few

| Thu 29 Dec 2016 12:36:26 #4 |
  5. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

fred59 - 22 hours ago  » 
    Hi first outing here so hi to all and hope you can help.
    We have a HB1000s which at 6.15pm every day it sort of reboot, the screen goes blank and after a few seconds we get the Humax/Freeview logo and then it starts as normal, all energy savings are turned off etc so we see no reason why it just cuts out, it is not connected to any recording device, it is connected to the web via ethernet cable and it has updated software, any help gratefully received.

I would look for an external cause, possibly a time switch causing a spike. Also try disconnecting it from the network at 6pm.

| Fri 30 Dec 2016 10:01:02 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

fred59 - 21 hours ago  » I have just had a read of other posts on this forum site and conclude that i join a very long queue of people having the same issues.

fred59 - 22 hours ago  » ...at 6.15pm every day it sort of reboot, the screen goes blank and after a few seconds we get the Humax/Freeview logo and then it starts as normal...

You specify a very specific time of 6:15pm every day. Not one other post reports this. So to what other posts do you refer?

| Fri 30 Dec 2016 10:05:22 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

fred59

Pollensa1946 - 1 hour ago  » 

fred59 - 21 hours ago  » I have just had a read of other posts on this forum site and conclude that i join a very long queue of people having the same issues.

fred59 - 22 hours ago  » ...at 6.15pm every day it sort of reboot, the screen goes blank and after a few seconds we get the Humax/Freeview logo and then it starts as normal...

You specify a very specific time of 6:15pm every day. Not one other post reports this. So to what other posts do you refer?

Funny that you should mention about the time....last night it was 5:20pm......i think i will monitor the time for a while

| Fri 30 Dec 2016 11:47:55 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

fred59

Well today it turned its self off and never started again.....done everything but nothing so i resorted to putting my old Segam back in.....and it sparked up straight away.....great picture...to be honest i do wonder why i bought a new box, but the place of purchase has agreed to look at the Humax and replace if needed.

| Sat 31 Dec 2016 18:02:22 #8 |
  9. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

"my old Segam back" sorry but you lost me.

| Sat 31 Dec 2016 23:52:30 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

REPASSAC - 11 hours ago  » 
    "my old Segam back" sorry but you lost me.

It's a G1 Freesat box.

| Sun 1 Jan 2017 11:35:37 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.