My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

User Guide online?

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

iantresman

Anyone know whether the Humax HB-1000S User Guide is available online as a PDF, so much easier to search for stuff, and zoom in to enlarge.

| Fri 6 Dec 2013 18:27:29 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Afaik Humax haven't produced a user guide to any of the G2 boxes. All you get is the standard Freesat booklet. But there again what would we have to talk about here

If you got one with the HB1000S it's a first for the G2 boxes.

Manuals available for download are usually found on the Humax UK Website support pages and possibly also on the Humax International sites.

| Fri 6 Dec 2013 19:01:50 #2 |
  3. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

I could be wrong, but I believe the manual for the G2 boxes was all down to Freesat which would explain why they made such a pigs ears of them.
    Out of all the Humax products I've owned, this has to be the worst instruction manual that has ever been supplied with a Humax box. Both uninformative and in some cases completely wrong.
    Last week someone made a comment about the manual being wrong etc on freesat community which Emma kindly thanked that person for bringing it to their attention. I kindly replied myself and informed her that we reported this to them over a year ago which she then said they've decided not to update future manuals or supply an updated PDF version online.
    That got questioned by another member and surprise surprise it all got deleted.

| Fri 6 Dec 2013 19:33:38 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

iantresman

I think you're both right, it's a FreeSat User Guide, even though the Humax HB-1000S is printed top-left, and there is a section on programming the remote control to your manufacturer's TV set.

| Fri 6 Dec 2013 20:54:22 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

iantresman

FreeSat has some product manuals online, but not this particular model.

| Fri 6 Dec 2013 23:44:16 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.