My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Unable To Stop Series Link Recording

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

ThunderRumble

Hello,

My parents have a 2000T recorder, and they're unable to stop a series recording. I've had a quick look myself and I'm unable to do so either.

So far, I've tried: the stop button (just shows a circle with a line), pressing record again (says something along the lines of being unable to change the scheduled recording times) and the option button - which doesn't work but I can't remember what it does.

Can anyone suggest anything? I thought next time about deleting everything in the folder and then the folder but I worry it'll just clutter up the recording list.

Thanks!

| Sun 1 Mar 2020 18:19:09 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I think the UI is similar to the HDR-FOX-T2.

By stop do you mean stop any further recordings happening.

My HDR-FOX-T2 is on the blink.

In recordings planned highlight the series and look for the coloured button prompts. One of them I think is the delete option. The fox-T2 uses the coloured buttons for many options.

Alternatively find the next event in the series in the epg. Press OK cancel series should be one option.

If two recordings are current. Pressing stop should ask which one you want to stop.

| Sun 1 Mar 2020 18:39:18 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

ThunderRumble

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I do mean stop any future recordings happening. My parents don't like the series any more so they'd like to stop it recording.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not sure how to get to the recordings planned option! I'll take another look in a moment.

| Sun 1 Mar 2020 18:44:40 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

ThunderRumble - 14 mins ago  » 
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yes, I do mean stop any future recordings happening. My parents don't like the series any more so they'd like to stop it recording.
    I'm going to be honest, I'm not sure how to get to the recordings planned option! I'll take another look in a moment.

It's usually called the schedule. Press the media button. Locate the schedule and the next event in the series you want to stop. Locate any already recorded you want to delete in the recordings list. From memory if you highlight the series folder one of the coloured buttons has the folder delete option.

| Sun 1 Mar 2020 19:02:23 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

ThunderRumble

I'm really sorry but I can't find "schedule" under the media option at all. I can press option and delete the folder but again, I'm worried about deleting the folder and not stopping the series recording.

| Sun 1 Mar 2020 23:23:28 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

ThunderRumble - 5 hours ago  » 
    My parents have a 2000T recorder, and they're unable to stop a series recording. I've had a quick look myself and I'm unable to do so either.
    So far, I've tried: the stop button (just shows a circle with a line)

If the recording is in progress then switch to watching a live channel. Then while watching a live channel press 'stop' and follow the instructions, (if you have two recordings in progress the instructions will ask you which one).

I thought next time about deleting everything in the folder and then the folder but I worry it'll just clutter up the recording list.

To delete a folder, and all its contents, you can just delete the folder and unless the HDR-2000T thinks that one of its programmes is recording, or playing, then all its contents will be deleted in one big swoop.

One way of deleting the planned recordings is via the "Schedule". Accessing the schedule is via the GUIDE:
    . Press the GUIDE button on the remote and then the YELLOW button on the remote.
    . Then highlight the series that needs to be deleted, and then press the BLUE button.

| Mon 2 Mar 2020 0:03:25 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.