My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Humax Hdr 2000t and ftp

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Paul77

Re: Ftp network file access for the Humax Hdr2000t

I am getting problems with ftp access to the 2000t. Reading round the forum it looks like it should work.

I have turned lan dchp on, ftp on and file sharing on.

Via windows explorer using address of ftp://<ip address> I’ve accessed the pvr login page. Entered humaxftp/0000 which returned ‘bad’ page banner

So it looks like I missed typed something as it should have worked.

But do I need to use something like FTP client FileZilla so that I can see the individual .ts and .hmt files for the hd recordings – the plan is to copy over the .hmt so that I can run foxy on it.

regards

| Mon 12 Jan 2015 14:50:46 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Paul77 - 1 hour ago  » 
    Via windows explorer using address of ftp://<ip address> I’ve accessed the pvr login page. Entered humaxftp/0000 which returned ‘bad’ page banner

I normally use Filezilla but tried your method and it works fine here. You haven't changed the default pin have you?

But do I need to use something like FTP client FileZilla so that I can see the individual .ts and .hmt files for the hd recordings – the plan is to copy over the .hmt so that I can run foxy on it.
    regards

Either Explorer or any FTP client will allow you to see the individual files.

| Mon 12 Jan 2015 16:15:22 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Ditto as Martins post, just tried with a win 7 and 8 desktop and can access both my 2000T's no problem.

| Mon 12 Jan 2015 16:35:32 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Paul77

Thanks for the replies. I'm using win7 and have'nt changed the default pin so must have mis-typed I guess. Am away until Friday so will try again then now am clear it should work.

| Mon 12 Jan 2015 17:03:58 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Paul77

Thanks both the filezilla and explorer methods are now working.

| Fri 16 Jan 2015 17:54:34 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.