My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Humax HDR 2000T question

(25 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jilawrence

Hi Graham.

Just downloaded the three files, and can confirm that the clip plays back fine on my HDR-2000T.

Cheers,
    James.

| Sun 12 Oct 2014 15:04:24 #21 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

jilawrence - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hi Graham.
    Just downloaded the three files, and can confirm that the clip plays back fine on my HDR-2000T.
    Cheers,
    James.

Thanks - the HDR2000T must have identical file formats to the HDR-FOX T2.

| Sun 12 Oct 2014 16:14:34 #22 |
  3. MontysEvilTwin

MontysEvilTwin

special member

grahamlthompson » Not sure why you would want to use AV2HDR-T2 on a native file as you already have sidecar files unless of course you want to edit the content.
    In message #14 you mentioned this program to Victor Delta when he was having problems locating the hmt files for HD programmes on his HDR-2000T. I presumed that you were suggesting he could use this to recreate the sidecars? AFAIK the file format for the HDR-2000T and the HDR-FOX is the same so I am not sure why he had problems locating the hmt files.

Before the availability of 1.03.12 firmware for the HDR-FOX it would have been very useful to be able to recreate the sidecar files: recordings of BBC Three HD and BBC Four HD, for example, often were unplayable due to a fault causing corruption of the nts file (zero length nts fault).

| Sun 12 Oct 2014 19:22:03 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Victor Delta

special member

Many thanks for all the helpful comments. I've now managed to access the hmt files using ftp and use the amazing Foxy to do its stuff. Then copied previously encrypted HD file to a USB dongle (together with 3 other files - don't know what happened to the hmt file yesterday).

| Sun 12 Oct 2014 19:45:38 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

If I copy files from the 2000T I just select the .TS file and discard the others. I then convert the file to another format - usually MP4 as I find these will play on most equipment if done like this, plus the file size is smaller and is a fair compromise between size and quality.

| Sun 7 Feb 2016 17:10:57 #25 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.