My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Humax TV Portal

(89 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

matt123

I use bbc i player and U tube.
    Does anyone know if it is possible to use the TV Portal to access netlix or love film ?

Thanks
    Matt123

| Sat 11 Feb 2012 11:59:51 #31 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

gsvalentine

No. Just the BBC iPlayer and YouTube.

| Sun 12 Feb 2012 2:48:16 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

podman

Would like to see netflix or lovefilm on the portal esp as fttc and fttp is rolling out more across the country films on demand will become more desirable. As flash is due to disappear from production will the portable be updated to silverlight or the new cross platform equivalent?

| Sat 18 Feb 2012 19:19:33 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

luckymanny

I bought my HDR-FOX T2 in Dec. Until a week ago I loved my box and the TV Portal worked fine and iPlayer streamed perfectly. Now I can't watch anything on IPlayer as it just freezes constantly and like other people have experienced I just get a blank screen? I have latest software I have reset the box and made sure my broadband is working properly. I have only ever connected via Ethernet cable.
    I thought it was the box so had it replaced but still the IPlayer is unusable. If anybody can advise me I would be most grateful.
    All the best.
    Manny

| Thu 23 Feb 2012 0:34:55 #34 |
  5. athomson

athomson

special member

I use the TVPortal on the odd occasion when I have forgotten to record a BBC program. It is slower than a PC but not bad, I have never seen a program stop before the end though. When I have looked at internet radio its worked fine, the selection is a bit slow though. I am not waiting for Sky GO realy but a VOD service LoveFilm would be great.

Andy

| Thu 23 Feb 2012 8:23:18 #35 |
  6. chrisdaniels

chrisdaniels

special member

iPlayer content is streamed direct from the BBCs servers, so if you are experiencing problems, its more than likely your connection or ISP at fault. If iPlayer ever does go down, you can guarantee it will be all over the news sites on the web.

The ISP Be has already admitted they are struggling to keep up with demand for iPlayer [Link]. Other ISPs will be in the same boat.

| Fri 2 Mar 2012 15:18:04 #36 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

gsvalentine

I was looking at http://test.humaxtvportal.com/ and found Absolute Radio on it. Does this mean it's coming to the Humax TV portal at some point??

| Wed 16 May 2012 13:16:38 #37 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I cannot see Absolute via that link.

Absolute Radio broadcasts on freeview anyway at LCN 727 so see no point.

| Wed 16 May 2012 17:59:38 #38 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

gsvalentine

If you have a look it will let you listen to all there podcasts, which I think is good idea.

| Wed 16 May 2012 23:10:23 #39 |
  10. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

Has anyone noticed this? I was using iPlayer the other day (catching up with HIGNFY), and the sound was awful. Thought it was my AVR and speakers so wasted time messing about with it until I went back to live TV when the sound returned to normal.

Has it always been like this with iPlayer and the other apps on the TV Portal too?

| Thu 17 May 2012 11:39:13 #40 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.