My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Timeshift problem

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

satphil13

Hi,
    I don't usually use timeshift on my Foxsat HDR but did this morning as I was running late and wanted to see the Andrew Marr show on BBC 1 HD. Upon taking off the pause I found I had subtitles even those these are disabled in the menu settings. I'm using firmware 1.00.15 loader U7.53 and have recently installed Raydons Media bundle which is working fine. Afterwards I did some experiments and found this was also occuring on BBC 1 SD. Recordings are fine it only happens on timeshift. I rescanned the channels but still the same. I can't remember when I last used timeshift but it was before the latest firmweare update and Raydon's install. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any suggestions gratfully received.

Regards
    Phil

| Sun 10 Jul 2011 11:46:30 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Often reported, try enabling then disabling subtitles, this appears to fix the problem....Menu, Settings, Language, Subtitle Display.

Subtitles appearing on BBC 1 SD is normally an indication that you have used custom region.

| Sun 10 Jul 2011 11:59:17 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MrGumby

Pressing OK twice when the subtitles appear gets rid of them for me.

| Sun 7 Aug 2011 10:06:23 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

MrGumby - 3 minutes ago  » 
    Pressing OK twice when the subtitles appear gets rid of them for me.

Exit twice works as well - You only need one push if the progress bar has timed out.

| Sun 7 Aug 2011 10:10:16 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.