My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

16 minute recordings

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gozoman

My Humax Foxsat-HDR is only recording the first 16 minutes of programs. This has only started since the clocks changed. Could that have anything to do with it? All the one hour recordings from today and yesterday have been 16 minutes so I've missed the lot. I know there have been issues in the past with one minute recordings etc. Is this a new issue in that does anyone else have the same problem or is it an issue with my recorder? Also noticed as past few days that the sound seems to mute now and again for a few seconds during playback.

| Mon 31 Oct 2016 23:13:12 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

No problem with my Foxsat-HDR. Can I ask if you have Raydons custom firmware installed ?

| Tue 1 Nov 2016 10:46:13 #2 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Gozoman - do you leave your unit in standby overnight?

| Tue 1 Nov 2016 10:48:52 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gozoman

I have no idea what Raydons custom firmware is to be honest or how I would install it.

The unit is left in standby during the night yes as I record programs that are on in the early hours.

| Tue 1 Nov 2016 13:07:23 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Gozoman

I opened the menu and went into recording. Program start and program end were both set on auto so I kept start on auto and set the end to run 1 minute over. It now appears to be recording the complete program but I'd prefer it to start and stop on auto. I've tried to upload a simple small ,jpg file of the diagnostic page but it won't upload for some reason.

If I did a factory reset would it solve the problem, or create more?

| Tue 1 Nov 2016 23:16:25 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.