My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

1800T Scheduled Recording

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Britdad10

My new Humax 1800T will not record when in standby as configured by rhe factory (Power Management). Firmware is up to date. Scheduled programmes are simply missed, nothing in the Media to suggest an error, with the next scheduled recording staying in the schedule. Considering the primary function of this is a HDD recorder this problem renders the machine virtually useless. Assuming it is a firmware problem, how soon before a fix is released? If it isn't a firmware problem then how do Humax propose to fix it, or compensate owners?

| Tue 7 Oct 2014 14:47:01 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi Welcome to the forum. Somethings wrong, I rather think this would have been reported. All newer Humax pvr will record from low power sby (sub 0.5W sby power).

Have you by any chance got channel numbers over 800 in the list. If so you have reception from multiple transmitters (this causes big issues with accurate/series recording). If so manually tuning to your local transmitter should sort it out.

| Tue 7 Oct 2014 15:16:08 #2 |
  3. MontysEvilTwin

MontysEvilTwin

special member

It is a known issue with the HDR-1800T see here. It requires a software update to fix it. Best of luck with that.

You could try sending a pm to Barry: he might be able to help.

| Tue 7 Oct 2014 15:39:12 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Britdad10

Software updated and problem resolved.

| Sat 11 Oct 2014 22:51:17 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.