My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » The Lounge

Tell us about your Humax Product

(184 posts)
  1. Admin

Admin

administrator

Please find our 1st Birthday Competition now closed!

We are also pleased to announce jsrobo (post #70) as our Humax HDR-FOX T2 competition winner!

I have re-opened this thread, allowing you to continue to answer the question "What do you like most about the Humax product you own?" if you wish.

Attachments

1. 1stbdprize.jpg (18 KB, 36 downloads) 12 years old
    | Fri 3 Feb 2012 10:38:28 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

peteringham

'What do you like most about the Humax product you own?'

HD FOX T2

The fact that it just works!

Good picture and sound, easy to set recordings, and the Portal to catch up on BBC iPlayer, and the iPlayer picture is much better than other set top boxes I have tried.

| Fri 3 Feb 2012 13:19:27 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sandra

Since owning my first Humax, a 9200T and now a HD FOX T2, I am impressed by the reliabilty and Humax support with software updates that are regulary released to fix the few owners problems there have been and to add useful extra features to the original specifications.
    I particulary appreciate the series link and the new Humax Portal.

| Fri 3 Feb 2012 16:07:35 #3 |
  4. Tembo11

Tembo11

the numbers of record and replay at the same time options when compared to Sky

| Fri 3 Feb 2012 18:24:32 #4 |
  5. gomezz

gomezz

special member

The thing I like most about my Foxsat HDR is that I do not need to scrabble about on my hands and knees to unplug it to perform a power cycle but can use the handily placed ON/OFF button on the the back of the box instead.

| Fri 3 Feb 2012 19:34:15 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wotan

Remote control ease of use, far better than our Sony and Samsung TV's.

| Sun 5 Feb 2012 6:08:11 #6 |
  7. Reisser

Reisser

HDR Fox T2

I love that I can get great HD content with superb pic and sound quality without having to pay for it or get a dish installed.Series link is great, it's so easy to find programmes you might be interested in using genre, and it's just a great piece of kit which I honestly couldn't live without!

I love it so much I'd like another!

| Sun 5 Feb 2012 12:57:42 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Calomax

I love the ability to record all the programmes we want to see for the week ahead. We now rarely watch live TV, we usually watch the programmes we have recorded. It's also great to be able to skip through the adverts which saves time and lets us see more programmes than we otherwise would.

And there is no subscription needed.

| Sun 5 Feb 2012 13:57:55 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

regstoy

The biggest thing I love about my Humax HDR was that it paid for itself in less than a year after I cancelled my Sky subscription. Not only does it continue to save me money every month but it does everything my old sky box did but better. Top of the 'it does better' list is the two button press to skip all the adverts, my wife really loves this function.

| Sun 5 Feb 2012 15:45:40 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

Badger

I love the connectivity. I have my FOX T2 hooked up to a hard drive and can now watch my films. As well as the HD channels. It's given new life to an otherwise redundant LCD monitor.

| Sun 5 Feb 2012 17:31:37 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.