My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

2000T Youview picture too wide for screen

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnMB1

On a 2000T Youview the picture appears too wide for my Tv screen this also affects youview menus which run off the side. I'm guessing it has to do with screen ratio or display format. I downloaded a manual for the 2000T Freeview which refers to video settings but I can't video settings in the settings menu on my box. Any help would be appreciated

| Thu 10 Dec 2020 17:30:42 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

JohnMB1 - 8 mins ago  » 
    On a 2000T Youview the picture appears too wide for my Tv screen this also affects youview menus which run off the side. I'm guessing it has to do with screen ratio or display format. I downloaded a manual for the 2000T Freeview which refers to video settings but I can't video settings in the settings menu on my box. Any help would be appreciated

You need to look at the TV settings. Look for an overscan setting and turn it off if on. Ensure the display is set 16:9 Turn off any zoom settings.

| Thu 10 Dec 2020 17:40:30 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

JohnMB1 - 54 mins ago  » 
    On a 2000T Youview the picture appears too wide for my Tv screen this also affects youview menus which run off the side. I'm guessing it has to do with screen ratio or display format.

Try the "Wide" button on the remote control or Menu button>Settings>Preferences>Video.

| Thu 10 Dec 2020 18:25:25 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnMB1

Thanks for the advice - turning wide zoom to normal on the TV seems to have worked.

| Fri 11 Dec 2020 12:37:48 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.