My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Access recorded programme

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anoectangium

Can anyone explain how I can access a recorded item when the recorder is actually in record mode. I would like to view a programme recorded previously The light in the centre of the Humax is red whilst recording. Any guidance will be gratefully accepted.

| Tue 20 Oct 2015 21:20:33 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Bring unit out of standby, there is a small difference in red led intensity, slightly brighter when unit on.

Press the media button for access to recordings.

| Tue 20 Oct 2015 21:31:12 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Anoectangium - 29 minutes ago  » 
    Can anyone explain how I can access a recorded item when the recorder is actually in record mode. I would like to view a programme recorded previously The light in the centre of the Humax is red whilst recording. Any guidance will be gratefully accepted.

To bring the unit out of stand-by use the numeric 0 button. That will switch it on if it is in standby but won't switch it off of it's not.
    Then use your TV's remote control to switch to the correct input on your TV.

| Tue 20 Oct 2015 21:53:11 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anoectangium

Hello and many, many thanks for your replies, sanity returning once more. It's the old story "It's simple when you know how" couldn't be truer in this case. I am very grateful for the information.

| Tue 20 Oct 2015 23:07:19 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.