My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Analogue output of recordings?

(13 posts)
  1. nigelmercier

nigelmercier

gomezz - 2 months ago  » 
    One issue you will have with feeding the SCART output to the kitchen TV while using HDMI to feed the main TV is that it will not show the menus etc...

I thought I was going crazy when I saw this! Rather than a modulator, why not use a video&tag=blusas008-21 sender and get a better picture.

| Tue 19 Mar 2013 10:31:42 #11 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

It is debatable if it is a better picture. And doesn't solve the core problem of not seeing the menus.

| Tue 19 Mar 2013 11:03:03 #12 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

nigelmercier - 2 hours ago  » 

gomezz - 2 months ago  » 
    One issue you will have with feeding the SCART output to the kitchen TV while using HDMI to feed the main TV is that it will not show the menus etc...

I thought I was going crazy when I saw this! Rather than a modulator, why not use a video&tag=blusas008-21 sender and get a better picture.

Tried several, waste of time in my property. A lot depends on the construction and distance required. One poster tried to use one in his bedroom, every time he twitched his big toe he lost the picture. Coax connection works anywhere and isn't subject to interference from other kit like cordless phones, wifi routers etc.

If the box can be persuaded to work with a hdmi splitter then a pair of HD baluns connected by two cat5 cables will give HD pictures.

| Tue 19 Mar 2013 13:12:45 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.