My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Apps

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

essy

Hi spoken to humax 5 times about about no connection to apps, when you click on apps to go to youtube etc it says i need to be connected to internet, well it is connected. They told me to try a few things which didn't work and then said to reset humax to factory settings which i did twice. Still cant connect to apps and now i dont have the use of the freeview red and green buttons either

| Mon 2 Apr 2018 7:19:54 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Which Humax unit, and confirm your locale, according to profile and IP you are not in UK.

| Mon 2 Apr 2018 7:30:12 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

essy

Sorry im in Australia hms- 1000t

| Mon 2 Apr 2018 10:08:47 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

essy

Can I have an answer because im from Australia or is it not accepted thanks everyone

| Tue 3 Apr 2018 4:05:10 #4 |
  5. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

I can only suggest the standard answer for persistent internet failure to connect - you did not specify how you are connected.

I will omit the reset to factory settings as you have tried that.
    If not by cable change to cable.
    Reboot your router and after the reboot is complete, Restart your HMS-1000T. Then check the network status in settings - Ensure you are set to connect automatically.

| Tue 3 Apr 2018 7:21:27 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

essy - 3 hours ago  » 
    Can I have an answer because im from Australia or is it not accepted thanks everyone

This forum is not part of the Humax the coporation. Its a self-help forum. Its members are mostly those who own Humax UK products.

Not all members log on and read the posts everyday and also have time to answer, and they may not think their experience is comparable.
    For Humax unit specific suggestions you'll need to be patient to see if any one with the nearest versions we have in the UK (FVP-4000T/5000T) can draw on similarly experience.
    In the meantime have you used a site internet search of this site to try and identify anything similar for the UK models, particularly the FVP-4000T/5000T.
    Presumably you've already tried the whirlpool site, which although does not appear to be very active does have more HMS-1000S owners as some of its members.

| Tue 3 Apr 2018 7:29:15 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.