My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Are AV Sender/Receivers Compatable with the Freeview HDR-FOX T2/1TB?

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jon

I recently purchased a Freeview HDR-FOX T2/1TB.

I want to send recorded programmes to another TV in my house that has only scart and coax connections (not HD).

It is not practical to run cables between the units which are in separate rooms divided by one internal and one (previously) external wall - distance of less than 10 meters.

It has been suggested that (Scart?) AV Senders and Receivers might be a solution and would welcome any info you have on compatibility and/or suitability.

I have raised the issue with Humax Support and received the following response "not been tested to know if the AV senders will work with our unit".

Many thanks

Jon

| Thu 21 Jun 2012 19:53:23 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Av senders will work with anything that outputs composite video and analogue audio. If the HDR FOX T2 is the same as the HD Fox T2 this is available on the TV scart and more comveniently using the yellow (video) red/white (audio) phono sockets. Whether they will give a reasonable picture depends a lot on the distance and construction of your property. The high frequency models are less susceptible to interference from other wireless kit.

| Thu 21 Jun 2012 20:55:01 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.