My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Ariel Problems

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Carp Man

I am using a HDR-FOX T2, the Ariel wire comes into the box and then onwards to the TV, The box is working correctly , recording ok and when we have two recordings scheduled and want to watch a third channel we change the TV setting and watch on the TV. The problem starts when we turn off the Humax box and try to use the TV alone as a source for the radio, we have no signal unless the Humax box is turned on. Is this correct, the old Sky box did not work like this ???

| Tue 2 Dec 2014 19:33:01 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Carp Man - 45 minutes ago  » 
    The problem starts when we turn off the Humax box and try to use the TV alone as a source for the radio, we have no signal unless the Humax box is turned on.

Set the "Power Saving In Standby" setting to off and it will behave as you expect.

| Tue 2 Dec 2014 20:19:47 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Carp Man

Thanks for the help Martin, It seems to have solved the first part of the problem, if I join the two Ariel wires from the back of the Humax box together I have a perfect picture and sound, now with the box set to off in" Power Saving in Stanbye" I have a picture and sound but have a lot of pixcellation and the sound comes and goes with the box back in standbye, any thoughts Regards D Burchnall

| Wed 3 Dec 2014 11:08:56 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.