My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Aura good bad or indifferent

(15 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Got everything set up though some of the steps seem long winded. However, one item has defeated me - channel favourites. I have been into settings, under Favourites 1 selected all the channels I want, no problems. However, where I now find the favourites when I have exited using the remote has left me stumped?

| Sat 30 Jan 2021 13:12:29 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Faust - 7 mins ago  » 
    Got everything set up though some of the steps seem long winded. However, one item has defeated me - channel favourites. I have been into settings, under Favourites 1 selected all the channels I want, no problems. However, where I now find the favourites when I have exited using the remote has left me stumped?

While viewing the epg. Press the red button (epg filter). Your favourites are listed as the filter options.

| Sat 30 Jan 2021 13:21:40 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

grahamlthompson - 23 mins ago  » 

Faust - 7 mins ago  » 

While viewing the epg. Press the red button (epg filter). Your favourites are listed as the filter options.

Thanks Graham. I had been into that option before and even though it showed Favourite 1 nothing happened when I selected it. Switching the box off then back on has done the trick as my favourites are now there? Tuners seem fine, both strongest and weakest frequencies are all decent values. One thing I haven't been able to solve is the remote controlling the LG C9. It finds the LG with a heck of a long serial number but I never get a code when trying to pair.

| Sat 30 Jan 2021 13:54:14 #13 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Faust - 7 mins ago  » 

Faust - 7 mins ago  » 

Thanks Graham. I had been into that option before and even though it showed Favourite 1 nothing happened when I selected it. Switching the box off then back on has done the trick as my favourites are now there? Tuners seem fine, both strongest and weakest frequencies are all decent values. One thing I haven't been able to solve is the remote controlling the LG C9. It finds the LG with a heck of a long serial number but I never get a code when trying to pair.

I never bothered as the Original C9 has a dead handy option to avoid screen burn.

If I pause a recording to say get a meal, I just press the voice command and say "Screen off". This turns off the screen till you press 1 on the LG remote.

| Sat 30 Jan 2021 14:04:43 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

grahamlthompson - 1 hour ago  » 

Faust - 7 mins ago  » 

Faust - 7 mins ago  » 

I never bothered as the Original C9 has a dead handy option to avoid screen burn.
    If I pause a recording to say get a meal, I just press the voice command and say "Screen off". This turns off the screen till you press 1 on the LG remote.

I must admit I wasn't to bothered about this feature myself. I was just puzzled as to why I couldn't get the code. Having used it for a few hours now it seems a pretty fair bit of kit. Certainly a huge upgrade on the 2000T and a step up from our old 1000s which I've now retired.

| Sat 30 Jan 2021 15:25:49 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.