1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

http://twitter.com/#!/MBrundleF1

Martin not impressed either he tweets:

'BBC/Sky/F1 2012+. Found out last night, no idea how it will work yet I'm out of contract, will calmly work through options Not impressed'

| Fri 29 Jul 2011 9:31:28 #2 |
  3. gomezz

gomezz

special member

With acceptance and moving on: How will they divvy up the races the BBC will cover live? Will it be like the World Cup and ITV with the BBC getting first pick of which they show live then Sky getting second pick of which they want exclusive live coverage of and so on?

And will the BBC still be sending a full production crew to all races even though this represents the 20% of expenditure they needed to cut if they had decided to spread the pain across all their sports coverage? Or will they be using the 5 Live team for on-track reports with the TV highlights produced from the studio?

| Fri 29 Jul 2011 9:54:42 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Formula 1 teams seek clarification on new BBC/Sky television deal

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/93455

| Fri 29 Jul 2011 9:55:09 #4 |
  5. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

Over 4500 comments for the blog from Ben Gallop, here, and they're still flooding in.

Not only is this a record, but 99.9% of all posts are angry about the so called 'deal'. Those that are not are more resigned to the inevitable rather than supportive of it.

| Sat 30 Jul 2011 15:38:20 #5 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

@ gomezz - Nothing decided as yet except we know the BBC will have British, Monaco and the last race.

Master golf - half highlights half live this year, and it ruined it for me. Something I have always enjoyed watching, but this year could not get 'into it' at all, so did not bother with the live broadcasts. I suspect the same will happen with F1.

| Sun 31 Jul 2011 9:04:59 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.