My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Big-les from DS

(13 posts)
  1. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Biggles - 5 hours ago  » 
    No don't do that because the link to Hummy.org doesn't work anymore. I've just edited my original file and will post it in the 9200 section, presumably Key Master can then decide where best to put it.

Sorry, I meant the original post on DS (which I used for the old hummy FAQ) as I'm all too aware what happened with the posts to the old hummy site but I see you've posted here already so it's academic now.
    I'll add it to the 9200 FAQ if it's not already been done.
    Edit: done

| Thu 28 Apr 2011 20:09:58 #11 |
  2. savvy

savvy

Biggles - 1 day ago  » 
    Hi Les, Colin (credish) and I were talking about you a few months ago, I was asking if he'd seen you anywhere and we were wondering if you were ok, obviously and fortunately you are. You seemed to disappear from DS like you'd fell under a bus!

Glad to see you're still around.

Hi Les, Yes it was a bit sudden, I got a contract which doesn't leave me much time for TV viewing never mind forum posting. Investigating/testing some of the wackier stuff people come up with takes time, and I don't like giving half-baked answers. I still lurk, and post very occasionally, but leave it all in the safe hands of you stalwarts.

Good to see you over here.

Rgds.

Les.

| Sat 30 Apr 2011 10:03:09 #12 |
  3. Biggles

Biggles

special member

Sorry, I meant the original post on DS (which I used for the old hummy FAQ) as I'm all too aware what happened with the posts to the old hummy site but I see you've posted here already so it's academic now.
    I'll add it to the 9200 FAQ if it's not already been done.
    Edit: done

A good entry in the FAQ section pointing out the different problem displays, people have confused the ---- display with the clock problem over on DS.

| Sun 1 May 2011 23:24:13 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.