My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

blue screen on media playback

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

scubafraggle

Hi all, I've got a humax hdr t2 and have just done a full channel rescan for the london digital switchover as prompted by the box.

It's saved all the new channels fine and live tv is good. when i try and watch a recording i get a blue screen with the 'powered by Connect-TV' message in the corner but still get the sound from the recording. I can FF, rewind etc and the sound matched the instruction but i only see the blue screen.

Any ideas??

| Fri 13 Apr 2012 10:32:49 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

scubafraggle - 15 minutes ago  » 
    watch a recording i get a blue screen with the 'powered by Connect-TV' message in the corner but still get the sound from the recording.

What channel is the recording from?

| Fri 13 Apr 2012 10:49:08 #2 |
  3. athomson

athomson

special member

I have seen this, it only seems to happen after I try to view channels 'powered by Connect-TV'. The only way out that I found is to turn off the T2 wait for a count of 10 then turn on. Putting the unit in standby does not work.

Andy

| Mon 16 Apr 2012 9:08:16 #3 |
  4. chrisdaniels

chrisdaniels

special member

Its the new Racing Channel that causes it.
    If you tune to it, it freaks the Humax out.

If you then tune to another channel, the MHEG for the racing channel is still loaded. Only way I managed to get rid was to reset the box.

Another reason why Humax need to update the MHEG on our boxes.

Barry, you might want to mention this bug to Humax?

| Mon 16 Apr 2012 14:51:15 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

As the IPTV services are not supported, I would recommend that channels 110 thru 116 are deleted to save users from experiencing the problems highlighted in this thread.

If you should inadvertently view 116, and have ethernet connected to your unit, then placing into standby for approx 15 seconds and then on again appears to clear the problem.

| Mon 16 Apr 2012 15:29:30 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.