My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

BT Sport

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

scooby

Hi long shot, but anyone know if there will be any of watching BT Sport on the HDR Fox T2, possibly through the Portal? I have BT Infinity, so it would be free!

| Wed 31 Jul 2013 9:03:59 #1 |
  2. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

You would be better contacting BT about that but you may have to take their box, unless you have a phone with HDMI out and use the App,

| Wed 31 Jul 2013 18:31:56 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

scooby

Ok cheers. It's just that it appeared on the channel list. Phone it is then.

| Wed 7 Aug 2013 8:22:01 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

almossah

The BT sport channels appear on my channel list. 2 of them are scrambled. Is it possible to buy a card to unscramble these? I've just signed up for BT Infinity, and would prefer not to have yet another box under the screen (and save myself £5 per month).

| Tue 27 Aug 2013 9:58:31 #4 |
  5. gomezz

gomezz

special member

There is no option to use a card (other than with a Sky box). Otherwise you need to take one of their Youview boxes as you are on Infinity and will get the multicast IPTV version of the BT Sport channels.

The other option is to use the online player on your computer which you can feed to your TV. This is free of charge as an Infinity subscriber.

| Tue 27 Aug 2013 10:26:54 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

almossah

Thanks Gomezz; I feared that that might be the case. I suppose at some stage BT might decide to make them available to its Broadband customers if, as they say, their strategy is to protect and grow their BB business.

| Tue 27 Aug 2013 16:02:36 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.