My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Cannot exit from On demand screen back to TV

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

milly

Using RM-LO8 remote for a FVP4000T device, my mum cannot remove the display of the On demand screen on her Samsung TV. None of the buttons on her remote seem to be working except for the volume. She has switched off both the TV and FVP, unplugged and then turned back on but still finds she is looking at the On demand page. She can hear the sound of the live TV programme she wants to watch, but cant see the programme itself. Anybody else had a similar problem and if so what did you do. BTW I know her internet is OK as we have just had a skyoe call so she could show me what she was seeing! All help gratefully received! Thnx

| Tue 31 Jan 2017 0:38:14 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Try taking the batteries out of the remote, press OK and 0 (zero) simultaneously for 30 seconds, replace batteries and try again.

| Tue 31 Jan 2017 8:41:51 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

milly

Thanks for the info. I'll use that if this happens again. Last night she turned everything off and then turned on again this morning and all OK.

Mum is mid 80's and is coping well by enlarge with "new technology" but she is struggling to fully follow the user guide for the Humax. Does anyone know if there is a "Dummies" guide to using the RM-Lo8 hand control. I dont live near her (nor do I have Freeview as I can;t get reception) so it is really difficult trying to assist over the phone - so anything that makes things easier .....

| Tue 31 Jan 2017 17:33:00 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

You can view/download the user guide here:

http://uk.humaxdigital.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/10/FVP-4000T_Manual.pdf

Note the remote covered in the manual is the older one not same as your Mum's but only a couple of differences.

For reference this is the remote this is the RM-L08 remote:

https://www.humaxdirect.co.uk/accessories/rm-i08u-1.html

| Tue 31 Jan 2017 18:21:57 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.