My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

can't access recordings

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

irishdaz

Pressing the big blue home button doesn't do anything so I can't access recordings or settings. The other button for on demand works. Customer services tell me its because I kust have a network connection issue. Can't see how that could be true as Iplayer etc. Work fine through the on demand button. It is actually recordings already on there that I have a problem with. They are stored on the unit itself so how could network issues cause this problem. This issue happens about once a week and eventually it works of its own accord. Any ideas?

| Sun 27 Aug 2017 14:49:11 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

You could start be telling us which box you have so those with relevant knowledge can help.

| Sun 27 Aug 2017 15:06:32 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

1. Did you try suggestions from members the last time you asked same question:

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/cant-access-recordings

| Sun 27 Aug 2017 15:26:35 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

irishdaz

Yes I tried the suggestions (which I had tried before posting) I have the fvp4000t 500gb. one new thing I was asked to do was press and hold the zero and ok button. this brings up a remote menu with options 1 to 6 - it doesn't say what the options actually are. I was advised to select 3. This has not made any difference

| Sun 27 Aug 2017 21:20:57 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

This FAQ explains the remote coding.

If unit still in warranty contact Humax Support, they may decide to send you a new remote.

| Sun 27 Aug 2017 23:33:17 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.