My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Can't get ITV player on my FOXSAT HDR

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

caterus

FoxSat version U7.52, s/w 1.00.17. Connected to D-Link router via ethernet cable. No problems in accessing BBCi and ITV Player on my computer.
    I can access BBCi on the FoxSat without problem via channel 901 or via BBC HD channels. But I cannot access ITV Player via channel 903 or any of the ITV HD channels.
    However if I set the cursor on Channel 903, switch to standby then boot up, I get initially 'No internet connection available (50040) and then 'loading ITV Player'. Once loaded I can access ITV Player without problems.
    But if I then switch to another channel and try to return to channel 903 I get 'Service not currently available (10001)'
    Can anybody suggest what the problem is and how I might overcome it?

| Wed 7 Mar 2012 20:14:11 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Have your tried powering the Foxsat off at the wall for a few minutes?

| Wed 7 Mar 2012 21:51:55 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

caterus

Thanks for the quick response. Yes I've switched off the FoxSat and disconnected from the mains for an hour. On reconnecting the situation remains exactly as before. Any other ideas I can try?

| Thu 8 Mar 2012 17:56:28 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Philbo

Hi,

I've just joined the forum because my 903 gave the 10001 error as well. I just tried your workaround and it works for me too. Thanks. Anyone know why and perhaps a more permanent answer?

| Tue 9 Apr 2013 13:39:05 #4 |
  5. buster

buster

I have the same problem on my humax hd of not being able to get itv player to connect through the on screen menu, bbc player is fine, the way I can get it to work is by just tapping 903 in on my remote while watching any other program, not perfect but it works for me. but why it has not been sorted is really not good, and it would be good to have it fully working through the menu.

| Wed 22 May 2013 21:10:32 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.