My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

catch up

(9 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

patricia

Why can I not get playback for ITV channels.

| Mon 4 Sep 2017 17:00:02 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Do you mean there are no ITV programmes in the EPG offering catch up even those which you have viewed via catch up before? What if you go into the ITV Player app on the box? What if you go to the ITV Player website on your computer / tablet?

| Mon 4 Sep 2017 23:12:14 #2 |
  3. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Just checked on my Youview box and can see and play ITV programmes on catch up. Can you catch up from other broadcasters such as the BBC?

Things for you to check:

1) The Youview box is connected to the internet;

2) You have told it which ITV region you are in.

| Tue 5 Sep 2017 8:23:39 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

patricia

Hi Thanks for reply. I have been in touch with Humax, and apparently ,I am not able to get catch up ITV or channel 4. due to my model. I can get BBC iplayer and you tube. At least I am able to record which is something I suppose. Although it is a Humax HD freeview box. Just a bit annoying.

| Tue 5 Sep 2017 10:32:06 #4 |
  5. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Huh? All Youview boxes can get ITV and C4 catch up. What model is it?

| Tue 5 Sep 2017 11:32:22 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

patricia

My Humax box is 180T. I brought it quite a while ago not realizing that you couldn't get all the catch up channels, at that time.. But I remember them saying that they hoped, that shortly they would be getting all the channels. But it never happened. I can record so that's something. Just annoying that by now I thought I would be able to get all catch up.not just BBCi player and youtube. Don't think there is anything else I can do.

| Tue 5 Sep 2017 15:34:45 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

patricia - 1 hour ago  » 
    I thought I would be able to get all catch up.not just BBCi player and youtube. Don't think there is anything else I can do.

The easiest way to get a wider range of catch up options would be to buy a Now TV box http://www.nowtv.com/tv-box This will give you free access to the main TV channels catch up services without subscription; you can also get access to a wider range of content by buying a subscription but that is optional.

| Tue 5 Sep 2017 17:29:05 #7 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Martin Liddle - 31 minutes ago  » 

patricia - 1 hour ago  » 
    I thought I would be able to get all catch up.not just BBCi player and youtube. Don't think there is anything else I can do.

The easiest way to get a wider range of catch up options would be to buy a Now TV box http://www.nowtv.com/tv-box This will give you free access to the main TV channels catch up services without subscription; you can also get access to a wider range of content by buying a subscription but that is optional.

This info may be of help

https://help.nowtv.com/article/do-i-need-active-pass-to-use-now-tv-box

| Tue 5 Sep 2017 18:01:00 #8 |
  9. gomezz

gomezz

special member

patricia - 5 hours ago  » 
    My Humax box is 180T

That explains my confusion as assuming you actually mean an 1800T that is not a Youview box. Not sure if you realised you had posted in the Youview section of the forum?

Admin Edit: Thread moved to 1800T area

| Tue 5 Sep 2017 21:32:56 #9 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.