My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Channel Editor

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

finestrat

Hi

Would it be possible in a future software update to be able to move channels?
    The reason I'm asking is because my wife insists on using the SD channel numbers for BBC1, ITV etc instead of prefixing them with 10. I've done my best to explain why she should always use 101,102 etc but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

My LG tv has this facility and I've used it to move the HD channels so the main ones (BBC1HD, ITVHD etc are now on the old SD channel numbers. I've also deleted the SD versions apart from BBC northwest. Thanks in advance

| Thu 14 Dec 2017 11:29:52 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

finestrat - 1 hour ago  » 
    Hi
    Would it be possible in a future software update to be able to move channels?
    The reason I'm asking is because my wife insists on using the SD channel numbers for BBC1, ITV etc instead of prefixing them with 10. I've done my best to explain why she should always use 101,102 etc but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
    My LG tv has this facility and I've used it to move the HD channels so the main ones (BBC1HD, ITVHD etc are now on the old SD channel numbers. I've also deleted the SD versions apart from BBC northwest. Thanks in advance

Open the epg press+ and choose HD. Until you change this option back to TV only the HD channels will appear in your epg if you press channel down when on 100 it jumps to the last HD channel in your epg.

| Thu 14 Dec 2017 12:54:29 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

finestrat

Open the epg press+ and choose HD. Until you change this option back to TV only the HD channels will appear in your epg if you press channel down when on 100 it jumps to the last HD channel in your epg.

Hi Graham

Thanks for your reply but for my wife this would be more difficult than typing in 101,102 etc.
    I'm not implying she isn't intelligent (far from it), she just wants to be able to type in the channel numbers she's always used 1, 2, 3, 4 etc so switching from all to HD or favourites in the epg would be another complication.
    I think other non tech savvy users might appreciate a mod like this as well.

| Thu 14 Dec 2017 14:10:19 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.