My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Colour and Sound Loss

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pauljoan

At friends house in South of France and they have same Humax Freesat HDR that we have at home but have a problem that we never see. Turn on TV while box is recording and colour all wrong and no sound. The only way to correct appears to be switch off Humax at rear (recording stops), then switch on again. Colour and sound then ok and start recording again. Note the previous recording is ok when played back. I have had occasional sound loss at home when tv turned on but can always correct by messing with tv, but in this case messing with tv does not seem to work, only power switch off Humax makes the correction.
    Have not had any time to play with system so not sure if this only happens when switching on tv during a recording (you know it is always difficult to mess about with stuff in someone elses house).
    Any ideas?

| Sun 9 Sep 2012 22:55:34 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Have they tried switching the source on the TV away from the Foxsat then back again?

| Sun 9 Sep 2012 23:27:45 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pauljoan

Thanks for reply. Did not have chance to test out before leaving friends but I did passed your advice onto them.

| Wed 12 Sep 2012 7:37:39 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.