My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Connection to internet.

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Malnmag

Hi all, I have just bought a TP Link powerline pair of adaptors and plugged into the router and the humax box. I have entered the Internet settings and connected to the LAN. The box says that it is connected to the internet but when I try to enter the "Humax portal" it displays a message saying it cannot connect to the internet. I assumed that I would have to enter a password but have not been asked for one. Am I missing something? Any suggestions are welcome!
    Thanks in anticipation.

| Thu 13 Apr 2017 18:41:15 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Malnmag - 47 minutes ago  » 
    I have just bought a TP Link powerline pair of adaptors and plugged into the router and the humax box. I have entered the Internet settings and connected to the LAN. The box says that it is connected to the internet but when I try to enter the "Humax portal" it displays a message saying it cannot connect to the internet.

What Internet settings have you entered? It should just work without changing anything in most cases. First thing to try is the well known put the Humax in standby, wait until the disk has stopped spinning and then turn off the power for 10 seconds; turn back on and see if it now works.

| Thu 13 Apr 2017 19:31:57 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.