My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Copying to HDR-2000T

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobjury

I'v recently bought the HDR-2000T and I'm dead pleased with it. But I have some stuff recorded on my old Ferguson F20320DTR (scart only) which I really would like copied on to the Humax hard disk. Does anyone know the best way - if any - of doing this? Thanks, BJ

| Sat 7 Dec 2013 11:36:54 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi welcome to the forum. You need to convert the analogue output of the scart socket to digital.

Simplest way if you have a DVD recorder is create a DVD in DVD-Video format. Then copy the .vob file(s) to a PC.

If you have a DV camcorder with AV in you can use that to create DV digital files. These are easy to convert to 576i transport stream files which your box will play.

You could use a USB analogue to digital converter,these are sold to create DVDs from VCR tapes.

Lastly if your PC graphics card has video and audio inputs you could use these with suitable software.

| Sat 7 Dec 2013 12:30:15 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

bobjury

Hi Graham. Thank you very much indeed for that. I'm sure I can rig something up going down the PC route as you describe. But if not you've given me other avenues to try. Phew, What a relief! Thanks again!
    Bob

| Sat 7 Dec 2013 15:22:21 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.