My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Broadcast, Internet, Media

Crystal Palace off-air for 3 minutes

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Frosty

I know engineering works need to be done, but I wonder did they really have to have a 3 minute outage for engineering works during peak programme rather than during dead-hours. CRYSTAL PALACE transmitter - Freeview HD Digital TV Off Air from 23:17 on 26 Nov to 23:20 on 26 which interrupted the new 4th episode of Pan Am.

| Mon 28 Nov 2011 9:11:29 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

If only there was a repeat showing or some other way of catching up with what was missed such as on-line.

That, what had been trailed as a flag-ship new series, has been dumped into the dark void of late Sunday evening tells us all we need to know about what they really think of it.

| Mon 28 Nov 2011 9:30:06 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Frosty

It was very near the end of the 2nd episode and came back with about 2 minutes left. Other HD channels were affected too. Luckily both episodes are repeated late this Thursday around midnight onwards.

| Mon 28 Nov 2011 9:39:31 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum Frosty

The repeats on Thursday are episodes 5 and 6, I only mention this as you stated 4th episode in your original post, which I think may have been an error.

| Mon 28 Nov 2011 10:34:39 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Frosty

Hi Barry. Yes, your right it was episode 6 that suffered 5 minutes from the end.

| Mon 28 Nov 2011 14:52:11 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.