My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Delete finished series from schedule

(12 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ros

I keep being unable to schedule new recordings and get a message to say the max number is 300. I have finally found why - at the bottom of the schedule list are numerous previous series. If I click on one and select cancel series nothing happens. How can I get rid of them all please?

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 10:01:54 #1 |
  2. brian

brian

special member

Which Humax box do you have?

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 10:46:28 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ros

4000T - forgot to include that…

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 10:56:31 #3 |
  4. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Have you tried pressing Delete when the item is highlighted? I think by selecting Ok then Cancel you are just cancelling the request to do something with that scheduled item.

(I have the same box but use a Harmony remote control rather than the native one so not sure if that has a Delete button)

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 12:03:29 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ros

There is no delete button on the Humax remote - I have tried the X which exits everything, and the Back which goes back to the list. There are multiple copies of regular series, and they aren’t in time order, with one from a few years ago somewhere in the middle and a recent one near the bottom…

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 12:21:34 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

EEPhil

special member

Using the original remote - admittedly for a 5000T -to remove more than one expired schedule:
    From the schedule screen, highlight the first one you want to delete and press +, highlight "select" press OK. You should have the schedule presented with tick boxes and the first item ticked Highlight and press OK for each item you want to delete. When done, press +, ensure "delete" is highlighted and press OK. Highlight "yes" on the pop-up "Do you want to cancel...", press OK and watch your unwanted schedules vanish.

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 14:09:48 #6 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

The FAQ's are your friend

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/deleting-recordings

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 15:44:27 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ros

Thank you so much! I should have thought of that as it’s the same as deleting a group of recorded programmes. I’ve made a start so can now set some more to record.

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 16:51:28 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ros

Oh no - they are still there after doing that. These are programmes which are on the list but without dates and times.

| Tue 19 Sep 2023 16:57:34 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

EEPhil

special member

Might be worth seeing if powering down, waiting for the disk to stop spinning, pull the mains plug, wait a few seconds, reinsert the plug and wait for the Humax to reboot. If that doesn't work, a factory reset (without disk format) might clear it. But you then have to rescan for channels AND enter the scheduled recordings you want - so make sure you make a note of them before doing this.

| Wed 20 Sep 2023 6:34:01 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.