My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Deleting recordings with usb attached

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jkwebb

Hi

Has anyone experienced an issue with deleting in recordings while you have an external USB device connected?

It appears that when I have a USB device connected I delete the recordings but when I come out and then go back to recodingds the program name reappears as a failed recording and you can select the program but you can't view it. If you delete the program again it just keeps coming back.

Anyone know of a fix for this.

Regards John

| Wed 2 Mar 2016 10:54:28 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

keith.parks

I've been experiencing exactly the same problem, and it was a total mystery as to what caused it until I saw your post. I'd tried all different methods for deleting viewed recordings but they just kept coming back.

After seeing your post I unplugged my usb drive and deleting has started working again.

I'm happy that I can fix this by just unplugging the drive. I wasn't using it very often.

It's just another one of the niggles about this particular box.

I don't know what's happened with this product, they seem not to want to release new software to address the many issues people have reported.

I personally quite dislike the EPG compared to previous Humax offerings, and find it difficult to browse for programmes.

Cheers,
    Keith.

| Mon 7 Mar 2016 22:24:48 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jkwebb

Thanks for posting a reply it was good to hear it helped someone.
    This is all I got back from support.

Dear Sir,

We are looking into the issue at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

AndrewH

So it is likely to get forgotten.

| Tue 8 Mar 2016 14:06:37 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.